Most of the RO water purifiers come with a manufacturer warranty. This warranty is usually available for one year.
It is always advisable to enter into an AMC with a registered service centre to ensure the longevity of your RO water purifiers.
What type of maintenance does the RO purifier require?
The RO purifier has various filters like the RO membrane, UV chamber, UF membrane, sediment filters, and the activated carbon filters.
In addition, you have ingredients like TDS controllers and mineralizers. There are other pieces of machinery like valves, SMPS, switches, pressure pumps, etc.
The filters require changes every 12 months or so especially if the TDS levels of the source water is high. The sediment filters need cleaning regularly. If you are a DIY type of person, you can carry out various aspects of maintaining the filter on your own.
Replacing the sediment filter is easy. Similarly, replacing the individual filters should not be a problem as well. But, it is always better to entrust the job to an expert.
How much does an AMC cost? An AMC costs around Rs 3000 to Rs 6000 per annum. This usually includes the cost of servicing the worn out parts, if any.
Normally, every AMC contract includes a couple of visits by the technician. You can always rely on the AMC provider to service your RO filter in case of breakdowns.
Kent Customer Care
- Kent Customer care Number: +91-9278912345
- Kent Helpline email: email@example.com
- Kent Service App
- You can Find full details about Kent AMC Here.
Aquaguard Customer Care
- Aquaguard Customer care number: 080-46636363
- Service Number: 18602661177
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Aquaguard AMC Details
HUL Pureit Customer Care
- Pureit National Helpline Number: 1860 210 1000 or 1860 180 1000
- 9223200200 – West & North
- 9230500500 – East
- 9243100100 – South
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
AO Smith Customer care
- Customer care : 1860 500 2468 & 1800 103 2468
- Whatsapp: +91 99410 32468
- Email: email@example.com
- AO Smith AMC Details
Livpure Customer Care
- Livpure Customer support number: 1800 419 9399
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Livpure AMC Details
Blue Star Customer Care
- Toll-free Customer Service Number : 1800 209 1177
- Alternative Customer Service Number: 1860 266 6666
- SMS facility: Send “Service” to 57575
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
VS Chaitanya is a Computer engineer, creator, and editor in chief of Kitchenarena. He is a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert and has experience of Ten years in technology news reporting and his area of expertise includes Large Appliances and Electronics.