The pollutants and impurities in the indoor air somehow find their way through the AC units in spite of using some of the best air filters.
These pollutants can damage the skin and make it vulnerable to diseases. Hence, most of the AC brands today use Vitamin C filters in their AC units as additional protection to make the air incredibly pure.
This pure air is healthy for the skin as it does not cause any itching. In fact, the air passing through these Vitamin C filters can soften the skin and reduce stress while providing therapeutic benefits.
Vitamin C Filters – The Principle and Working
Vitamin C Filters – The Advantages
- Incredibly beneficial to the skin as it softens and moisturizes it
- Reduces the chances of contracting skin ailments like eczema, and so on
- Reduces the stress levels in the skin thereby proving to be an excellent anti-aging therapy
- The Vitamin C filters last for more than two years
- Compatible with all split AC units
Vitamin C Filters – The Disadvantages
- Incompatible with the window AC units
- The filters do not create Vitamin C. The ascorbic acid in the additive is responsible for the release of Vitamin C. It needs replacement on exhaustion of the additive.
Vitamin C Filters – Applications
It is an additional feature that you can install in any split AC. However, the modern-day AC units such as Blue Star, Voltas, Midea, and Tesla use Vitamin C filters in their AC units.
Shiva Kumar is a 25-year-old Blogger from India. He is a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert. Constantly funny – Randomly Serious!