Here is the feature-wise comparison of Sujata Dynamix and Sujata Powermatic Plus Mixer Grinder
|Features||Sujata Dynamix DX Mixer Grinder||Sujata Powermatic Plus Juicer Mixer Grinder|
|Number of jars|| 1.5L Blender|
1.0L Dry Grinder
0.4L Chutney Grinder
|Juicer – Continuous (90 minutes) |
|Speed Controls||3-speed with rotary action switch and whipper button||3-speed with rotary action switch and whipper button|
|Body Material||ABS Plastic||ABS Plastic|
|Warranty||Two-years warranty||One-year warranty|
|Rotation Speed||22000rpm without load||22000 rpm without load|
Sujata Powermatic Plus model is a juicer, mixer, and grinder rolled into one appliance. It is different from the Sujata Dynamix, a mixer cum grinder that is useful for blending.
Compared to the Dynamix model, the Powermatic Plus appliance occupies more space because of the juicer attachment. The Sujata Dynamix DX mixer grinder is a conventional mixer with three separate jars for blending, dry and wet grinding.
The Sujata Powermatic Plus Juicer Mixer Grinder does not have a separate chutney grinder. You have to use the 1.0L grinder for both wet and dry grinding.
In contrast, the Sujata Dynamix DX Mixer Grinder model features a separate 0.4L chutney grinder. Thus, this appliance is a better machine for grinding wet and dry chutneys. On the other hand, the Sujata Powermatic Plus excels at juicing.
The highlight of the Sujata Powermatic Plus machine is its permanent juicer attachment. This arrangement can work continuously for up to 90 minutes. This machine also features a larger blender.
The only aspect missing in the Sujata Powermatic Plus machine is a small jar for preparing chutneys and instant masala powders.
The larger 1.0L grinder can prove uncomfortable to use when grinding in small quantities. Therefore, the Sujata Dynamix DX proves to be better in this aspect.
The Sujata Dynamix DX does not have a juicer arrangement at all. However, you can use the 1.5L blender jar to make smoothies and milkshakes. It is not the ideal appliance for preparing fruit juices.
In contrast, the Sujata Powermatic Plus features a separate juicer with honeycomb filter mesh to extract the juice and segregate it from the pulp and seeds comfortably.
How is Sujata Dynamix DX better than the Sujata Powermatic Plus
- The Dynamix DX is better at grinding low quantities of chutneys and masala powders.
- This machine is better equipped to handle the daily kitchen jobs because it features two separate jars for dry and wet grinding.
- The Dynamix DX offers a two-year warranty as compared to the one-year offered by the Powermatic Plus.
- The Dynamix DX occupies less space on the kitchen platform compared to the Powermatic Plus.
- As the Dynamix DX has smaller jars, it is easy to clean them.
How is Sujata Powermatic Plus better than the Sujata Dynamix DX
- The Powermatic Plus features a juicer attachment. Thus, it can prepare delicious fruit juices. The large blender jar can also help prepare milkshakes and smoothies.
- The separate juicer attachment can run continuously for up to 90 minutes.
- The Powermatic Plus features a larger blender jay. Hence, you can use it to prepare more idli or dosa batter than the Dynamix DX model.