Lifelong LLMG23 Power Pro is an economical kitchen appliance that can find a place in any Indian kitchen because of its multi-utility in grinding your cooking ingredients efficiently. So if you are looking for simple grinding jobs in the kitchen at affordable prices, this mixer grinder should be ideal.
Lifelong LLMG23 Power Pro 500-Watt Mixer Grinder with 3 Jars (Liquidizing, Wet Grinding and Chutney Jar), Stainless Steel blades, 1 Year Warranty (Black)
Rs. 1,299 in stock
Sometimes, the best kitchen appliances are not the ones that are the most expensive or those which belong to reputed brands.
Instead, you can judge the efficiency of a kitchen appliance based on its utility factor. In that case, the Lifelong LLMG23 Power Pro should qualify as an ideal machine in your kitchen.
When it comes to utility, the Lifelong LLMG23 Power Pro is as good as they get. This machine is compact and occupies less space. Moreover, it offers three good-quality jars and a decent grinding performance. Besides, the appliance is priced attractively to qualify among India’s best budget mixer grinders.
- Compact and sleek design
- Good quality stainless steel jars with sturdy handles
- Decent grinding performance
- Easy to clean
- Attractively priced
- Features a 2-pin plug
- Lower warranty
- The on/off indicator is not available
- Opaque lids
- No clamps to hold the covers in place
- The motor is noisy
Our Testing Methods
We have purchased this mixer grinder online like most of us do. Our testing methods include checking every aspect of the mixer grinder, from the unboxing stage to the after-sales service options.
We test its real-time wet and dry grinding performances by grinding idli batter, masalas, chutneys, and other kitchen ingredients you need for your daily cooking. We have even tried preparing milkshakes and lassis using the big jar. Though it does not have a separate juicer jar, we tried blending some fruit juice.
We have the equipment to check the motor sound and performance. So, here is our honest review of the Lifelong LLMG23 Power Pro mixer grinder.
Before starting the review, let us glance through the mixer grinder’s specifications.
- 500W motor with a maximum operational speed of 18,000 rpm
- 2.76 Kg in weight
- 3-speed control with a separate incher option
- 80 to 90 dB noise levels
- Stainless steel jars with non-removable blades
In the box
- ABS food-grade plastic body housing a 500W motor
- Three stainless steel jars with polycarbonate lids, a) 1.5L liquidizing jar, b) 0.8L grinding jar, and c) 0.3L chutney jar.
- Warranty card and user manual
The Lifelong LLMG Power Pro mixer grinder works on a 500W motor. Though many competitors offer 750W motors, a 500W engine should be fine for regular grinding activities. Wet grinding idli batter can take time because the motor could get hot continuously. But you can use the engine in short bursts. Besides, soaking the dal and rise overnight makes them softer and reduces the load on the machine.
Similarly, dry grinding ingredients like turmeric can be challenging because this machine could leave a more coarse residue. Otherwise, the 500W motor should be okay. This motor has good speed. But the Lifelong LLMG23 Power Pro motor makes sufficient noise. Anyway, it does not affect its performance.
Lifelong LLMG23 Power Pro – Grinding Performance
The Lifelong LLMG23 Power Pro delivers excellent grinding performance through its three stainless steel jars.
- The 1.5L liquidizing jar is best suited for grinding idli dosa batter, preparing milkshakes, lassis, and whipping butter or cream. The four-pronged blade rotates at a maximum speed of 18,000 rpm to deliver an excellent performance. But we advise you to load the jar carefully. It is better to soak the dal and rice for at least five to six hours to get good results. Though the performance is good, it cannot equal the wet grinding machine.
- The 0.8L jar is a multi-utility jar that allows dry grinding masala powders and wet grinding masala pastes. This jar is suitable for preparing tomato purees, onion, and ginger pastes.
- The chutney maker jar has a capacity of 0.3L. It can grind coconut and gram dal chutneys efficiently. We also tried this jar with groundnut, and the results were excellent.
- The jars have opaque lids, making it impossible to monitor the grinding activity. But the liquidizing jar has an opening at the top for adding water without opening the cover.
- This Lifelong LLMG23 Power Pro is not ideal for preparing fruit juices because it does not have a separate juicer arrangement. But you can prepare juices in the liquidizing jar after removing the fruit skin and seeds.
We advise running the machine for five minutes and switching it for two minutes to allow the motor to cool. It enhances the engine’s durability and extends its lifespan.
This machine has an incher option that is ideal for whipping cream and lassis. The 3-speed control options are good. But the device does not have an indicator.
The Lifelong LLMG23 Power Pro is a decent performer, especially at its price. So, it provides total value for money.
Lifelong Mixer Grinder – Ease of Cleaning
The Lifelong LLMG23 Power Pro is not dishwasher-safe. Anyway, we never recommend cleaning mixer grinder jars in the dishwasher. It is better to run the machine with water and dishwashing liquid for a minute to remove food item residue from the jars. After that, washing the jars under the kitchen sink tap becomes convenient.
We advise using a damp cloth or paper tissue to clean the ABS body. Using abrasive scrubbers can leave scratches on the body and the jars. In addition, the food items can get stuck on the screws at the bottom or in the gaps in the gasket. Therefore, please be careful when removing them.
Safety and Durability
The Lifelong LLMG23 Power Pro features an overload protection switch that stops the motor if you overload the machine. Therefore, we advise controlling the load accordingly. You can reset the button and restart the appliance after removing the excess food materials from the jar.
The Lifelong LLMG23 Power Pro mixer grinder has a sturdy body equipped with suction feet to grip the kitchen platform properly. As a result, the machine does not wobble when running at high speeds.
The primary drawback of this mixer grinder is the electrical cord. Lifelong provides a 2-pin plug. Usually, appliances with a 500W motor need a 3-pin, 15A power source for additional safety.
Warranty and After-sales service
Lifelong offers a one-year warranty on the product. In addition, it provides facilities with an extended warranty of six more months. The details are available on the warranty card in the box. Users can fill up and submit the details to avail of the extended warranty.
The company does not have dedicated after-sales service personnel throughout India. However, local technicians can handle minor issues.
Other Competitor Models and Alternatives
Here are some alternatives and competitor models to the Lifelong LLMG23 Power Pro.
- Lifelong has another model, the LLMG93 500W mixer grinder. But it offers two jars, the liquidizing and chutney jars.
- The Bajaj Rex 500W Mixer grinder is an ideal alternative as it delivers similar performance.
- Lifelong LLMG74, with a 750W motor and three jars, is a better option.
- Lifelong Uno LX350W mixer grinder is a smaller model with a less potent engine and a single jar option.
- If you are looking for specific juicing options, the Lifelong LLJMG07 juicer mixer grinder should be ideal.