“Which is the best way to a man’s heart?” “It is through his stomach.”
You have to cook good food to find your way to your man’s heart. Therefore, it becomes crucial to have the best gas stoves to help you in your objective.
Cooking is an art. You need the best tools in the business to ensure that you prepare the best dishes for your family.
The gas stove is and has always been an indomitable part of the kitchens in India. Every homemaker would love to have the Best Gas stove to adorn her kitchen.
People might ask, “What is there to look for in a gas stove?” There are many things to note when you wish to buy the best gas stove for your home.
Table of Contents
- Best 4-Burner Gas Stoves
- 1. Prestige Marvel 4 Burner Glass Gas Stove GTM 04M
- 2. Prestige Royale Plus Aluminium 4 Burner Gas Stove
- 3. Glen 4 Burner Auto Ignition
- 4. Sunflame Pearl 4 Burner Glass Top Gas Stove
- 5. Eveready TGC4B Glass Top 4 Burner Gas Stove
- 6. Lifelong Glass Top Gas Stove, 4 Burner Gas stove
- 7. Elica Vetro Glass Top 4 Burner Gas Stove (594 CT VETRO BLK)
- Best 3 Burner Gas Stoves
- 1. Prestige Marvel Glass 3 Burner Gas Stove
- 2. Gesto 3 Burner Vista Gas Stove
- 3. Lifelong Glass Top Gas Stove – 3 Burner gas stove
- 4. Elica Vetro Glass Top 3 Burner gas stove (703 CT VETRO BLK)
- 5. Elica Glass 3 Burner Auto Ignition Gas Stove (Patio ICT 773 BLK AI)
- 6. Glen Kitchen Cooktop GL 1033 GT Glass Gas Stove
- Best 2 Burner Gas Stoves
- Gas Stove Buying Guide
Best 4-Burner Gas Stoves
1. Prestige Marvel 4 Burner Glass Gas Stove GTM 04M
When it comes to kitchen appliances, you always find Prestige at the top of the heap. This Company has a reputation for manufacturing one of the best gas stove designs in India. This 4-burner gas stove is a marvel in its own right. Let us look at the super features of this beautiful gas stove.
- Compact in size that occupies optimum space on the kitchen counter.
- Shatterproof black glass top that is not only durable but also easy to clean
- Ergonomically designed knobs to ensure smooth functioning and precision flame control
- Tri-pin brass burners specially designed for Indian conditions
- Corrosion proof burners that provide even distribution of heat to enable faster cooking
- Extra support for placing smaller pans
- Spill-proof design for maintaining hygiene and enhancing effective functioning.
2. Prestige Royale Plus Aluminium 4 Burner Gas Stove
Here you have another prestige model with all the super features you expect a gas stove to have. The gas stove, made of aluminium, brings in a touch of European elegance to the Indian kitchen. It has the performance to match its stunning looks. Here are the exemplary features of this gas stove.
- The perfect combination of durability and elegance is visible in the German technology Schott glass with superior manufacturing standards
- Extremely safe gas stove as it comes equipped with the gas valve from Sabaf-Italy
- The German Technology Schott Glass is not only toughened but also makes it easy to clean.
- The individual pan support provides durability and steadiness to the pots and pans when placed on it.
- Tri-Pin burners ensure uniform heating whereby, it consumes less gas than the other burners
- Ideally suited for Indian cooking needs
- Ergonomic knob design provides precision flame control and safe usage
3. Glen 4 Burner Auto Ignition
Glen is another popular brand of a gas stove in India. You have some of the most aesthetic designs available in this 4-burner model. It has the performance to back its looks. Hence, you have a compact all-in-one package for you when you choose Glen. Here are some of the exciting features of this gas stove.
- Toughened glass top that is not only durable by easy to maintain
- Auto-ignition features that ensure the highest degree of safety
- 4 mm thick pan supports for each burner to enable you to place your smaller containers easily
- Stainless steel drip tray that prevents food from spilling over to the kitchen countertop
- Aluminium alloy burners for longer life
- Stainless steel body for durability
- Black colour makes it attractive to look at
4. Sunflame Pearl 4 Burner Glass Top Gas Stove
Sunflame is an old Indian brand of gas stove. It has stood the test of time. It has seen the early days of stainless gas stoves. They had a reputation for being one of the best even during those days.
Now, Sunflame has graduated to manufacturing some of the most elegant models of gas stoves. The stunning black 4-burner glass top gas stove is a marvellous design in its own right.
- The toughened glass cooktop is an elegant one, but durable all the same
- The spill-proof design is perfect for Indian kitchens
- It comes with a powder-coated sheet metal base
- The ergonomically designed knobs are easy to use and help control the flame beautifully
- The brass burners are perfect for saving gas
- The gas stove comes with beautifully designed pan supports that enable you to place small utensils without fear of toppling over
5. Eveready TGC4B Glass Top 4 Burner Gas Stove
Trust Eveready to manufacture some of the best safety appliances in India. You get the same degree of safety in this gas stove. This gas stove comes with an exquisite design that delivers unbeatable performance.
The incredible versatility of this gas stove is its highlight. It lives up to its reputation for being durable with a significant degree of endurance. These are some of the extraordinary features of this gas stove.
- The toughened glass top not only looks beautiful but also is a durable design.
- The rust-resistant body adds to its endurance power
- Heavy duty brass burners to ensure optimum savings of gas
- Easy to clean and maintain
- The 360-degree swivel gas inlet is the highlight of this gas stove
- Ergonomically designed knobs to help control the flame
- Spill-proof design keeps the kitchen countertop clean
- Powder coated pan supports prevent the pan from chipping off
6. Lifelong Glass Top Gas Stove, 4 Burner Gas stove
When it comes to efficiency and style, no gas stove can come near Lifelong Glass Top Gas Stove. It is a heat-resistant model capable of withstanding high temperatures on a daily basis.
It looks to be a compact stove but has enough space to keep large vessels at the same time without fear of losing balance. The highlight of this gas stove is that all the four burners deliver an even flame thereby ensuring an excellent cooking experience.
- Perfect combination of efficiency and style
- Shatterproof glass layer gives your kitchen a touch of elegance
- The gas stove comes equipped with four high-efficiency burners capable of saving precious fuel
- The design is such that it is comfortable to maintain and clean
- The pan supports are thick thereby safe to use
- The anti-skid feet ensure a high degree of stability.
7. Elica Vetro Glass Top 4 Burner Gas Stove (594 CT VETRO BLK)
Elica is probably the only gas stove model that comes with a 2-year warranty. One of the top models in the market, Elica comes with an elegant design. The black colour gas stove blends perfectly with your kitchen countertop.
The gas stove is a large one that occupies more space as compared to the other brands discussed above. Hence, it is a perfect kitchen appliance for the larger kitchens. Here are the exciting features of this gas stove
- The premium glass finish top makes it an elegant looking gas stove
- The toughened glass enhances the aesthetic looks while ensuring durability and safety
- The presence of a stainless steel support plate behind the glass helps in maintaining the sturdiness and durability.
- You have two small burners and two large burners to cater to your varied needs.
- It is a manually operated gas stove
- The Euro coated grid supports serve you well as you can place small and curved pots and pans on the stove with ease.
Best 3 Burner Gas Stoves
1. Prestige Marvel Glass 3 Burner Gas Stove
The Prestige 3 burner gas stove is the perfect kitchen appliance for the Indian homemaker. It is compact and highly efficient at the same time. The shatterproof toughened glass has a long life. It is easy to clean the gas stove as well. Here are some more exciting features of this marvel.
- The Tri Pin burners are highly efficient when it comes to saving precious fuel.
- They help you to cook faster while controlling the flame at the same time.
- The elegant design complements your modular kitchen perfectly
- The ergonomically designed knobs ensure smooth functioning and help control the flame perfectly.
- This gas stove comes with additional pan support that prevents the smaller pans and pots from falling.
- The spill-proof design ensures to maintain perfect hygiene in the kitchen
2. Gesto 3 Burner Vista Gas Stove
One of the least expensive gas stove models on the market, Gesto is an efficient one as well. It has the looks to enhance the beauty of your kitchen. At the same time, it has the performance to ensure you cook a delicious meal within no time at all. Here are some of the fascinating features of this gas stove.
- The beauty of this gas stove is the black toughened glass top.
- The glass is thick enough to last much longer than the other models.
- This gas stove comes with a manual ignition mode
- Tri Pin burners increase efficiency
- It uses Italian technology to save more than 15% fuel.
- The leak-proof stainless steel spill tray helps to keep your kitchen top clean
- This product comes with a one year warranty on the product with a 5-year warranty on the burners
3. Lifelong Glass Top Gas Stove – 3 Burner gas stove
As the name suggests, Lifelong glass top gas stove provides lifelong service to the Indian homemaker. This gas stove has an aesthetic design with three perfectly placed brass burners. These are some of the salient features of this gas stove.
- The 6 mm toughened glass is thicker than any other gas stove in the market.
- It makes it a durable gas stove in every respect
- The stove has three burners of equal size placed perfectly to deliver optimum performance
- The ergonomically designed nylon knobs ensure perfect flame control
- This gas stove comes with anti-skid feet thereby making it a stable kitchen appliance
- The 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects is another highlight
- The Company provides doorstep service across India
4. Elica Vetro Glass Top 3 Burner gas stove (703 CT VETRO BLK)
The Elica gas stove is one of the most beautifully designed gas stoves in India. It is perfect for the modern modular kitchen. The elegant black colour matches the chimney hobs and the kitchen countertops with amazing perfection. Look at some of the aesthetic features of this gas stove.
- The premium finish glass top is the highlight of this gas stove
- The rust-resistant texture delivers long-lasting performance
- Toughened glass comes with a 2-year warranty. It proves its durability and safety
- The stainless steel support plate beneath the glass enhances the sturdiness and durability
- The gas stove comes with three distinct sized burners
- One small burner and two medium ones are perfect for meeting the needs of the Indian kitchen
- The ergonomically designed knobs operate smoothly to ensure ideal flame control
- It is a manually operated gas stove
- The Euro coated grid supports are perfect to place your pans and pots. They ensure their stability while maintaining the efficiency of the burner
5. Elica Glass 3 Burner Auto Ignition Gas Stove (Patio ICT 773 BLK AI)
Looks wise, this gas stove can beat almost all the gas stoves available on the market. It is a compact gas stove that fits perfectly on your kitchen top. This gas stove has perfectly placed burners to suit the Indian kitchen needs. Look at some of the superb features of this gas stove.
- The elegant black coloured design suits the modular kitchen perfectly
- The European gas valves ensure the highest degree of safety
- You have heavy duty gas burners and designer knobs
- The toughened glass comes with a 5-year warranty
- The product comes with a comprehensive two-year warranty
- It is an autoignition type gas stove
6. Glen Kitchen Cooktop GL 1033 GT Glass Gas Stove
Glen combines elegance and performance with this high-quality 3-burner gas stove. It is a compact model that fits perfectly on the Indian kitchen counter.
The black top contrasts perfectly with the silver coloured sides and makes this gas stove one of the most elegant looking ones in the market. Here are some of the neat features of this gas stove.
- The toughened glass top is a durable one while being attractive at the same time
- The thick pan supports ensure that the vessels remain stable while cooking at high temperatures.
- The stainless steel body adds to the durability factor
- The steel drip tray ensures a hygienic kitchen
- The aluminium alloy burners are highly efficient
- The burners come in three different sizes, small, big, and high flame burner
Best 2 Burner Gas Stoves
1. Pigeon by Stovekraft Favourite 2-Burner Glass Top Gas Stove
Pigeon is a new entrant in the field of gas stoves. However, they are becoming a favorite brand today, especially in the smaller towns and cities in India. You get some of the simplest but most effective designs from this brand.
The highlight of these 2-burner gas stoves is that they have a user-friendly design. Let us look at the stellar features of this 2-burner gas stove from Pigeon.
- Stainless steel body with a toughened and heat resistant glass top for high durability and endurance
- 360-degree revolving gas inlet nozzle makes it easy for you to place the gas stove anywhere on the kitchen counter.
- The unique pan supports ensure that the cooking pans remain steady and perfectly balanced while cooking.
- This gas stove has a user-friendly function
- The spill-proof design is easy to clean and maintain
- Looks wise, and performance wise, it is there at the top of the heap.
2. Sunflame GT Pride 2 Burner Gas Stove
Sunflame has a presence in the Indian kitchen appliances market for more than three decades. They have a long history of manufacturing some of the safest and best gas stoves in the country.
It explains why homemakers, especially those in the forties and fifties, always insist on Sunflame gas stoves. Sunflame has now started manufacturing gas stoves to gel with the modern kitchen environment. This 2-burner black gas stove is as good a gas stove you can get in the market.
- The toughened glass cooktop is heat resistant, scratch proof, and therefore, highly durable.
- The pan supports are high temperature resistant with a special coating that does not allow the chipping off.
- The stainless steel drip trays ensure that your kitchen remains clean and hygienic.
- Brass burners are always the best bet for the kitchen. These burners consume less LPG as compared to the TRB burners or the aluminium alloy burners.
- The brushed matte stainless steel base adds to the endurance quotient whereas the metallic gold finish ensures it scores high in the looks department.
3. Eveready TGC2B Glass Top 2 Burner Gas Stove
Here is another top quality gas stove from the Eveready stable. The name Eveready ensures maximum safety. This gas stove conforms to all safety norms.
The advantage with the 2-burner gas stoves is that they are compact and suit the small Indian kitchen perfectly. You have ample space on the gas stove to comfortably place two big kitchen utensils for cooking without any fear of spilling the contents. Here are some salient features of the gas stove.
- The premium-finish toughened glass cooktop ranks right at the top in matters of looks and designing.
- This gas stove comes with a 360-degree swivelling gas inlet that allows you to place it anywhere on the kitchen counter.
- Brass burners are highly efficient. This gas stove comes with two high-quality brass burners that ensure even distribution of the flame and saves precious fuel.
- The spill-proof design allows for easy cleaning of the gas stove and the kitchen counter.
- It comes with uniquely shaped powder-coated pan supports for easy handling of small kitchen utensils.
- This gas stove is one of the few models that come with a 2-year manufacturer warranty.
4. Prestige Marvel Glass 2 Burner Gas Stove
Prestige is by far the most popular brand when it comes to choosing gas stoves in India. The Indian homemaker tends to opt for reputations. Prestige is a reputed brand.
This 2-burner gas stove is right there among the best. It is a compact kitchen appliance that blends beautifully with the modern day modular kitchens. Take a look at some of the features on display.
- The toughened glass top is the first feature that strikes you with its amazing looks.
- The gas stove comes with a powder coated body for higher endurance and durability.
- Two brass burners of the highest quality save precious fuel for you every time you use them.
- The ergonomically designed knobs ensure to regulate the flames perfectly to provide optimum heat.
- You have some of the most exquisitely designed pans supports that prevent chipping of the metal when you heat the pans at high temperature.
- The 360-degree swivelling gas inlet is ideal as you do not have to make any alterations to your kitchen platform.
- The elegant design makes this gas stove a smart looking and long lasting one.
5. Lifelong LLGS09 Glass top Gas stove, 2-burner
Usually, Indian kitchen counters are black. Hence, you have these black gas stoves dominating the market. They blend beautifully with the modular kitchen models. Lifelong is another model that has a significant presence in this niche. You get some of the most attractive looking and high-performance gas stoves from this brand.
- The 6 mm toughened black glass top is highly durable as it lasts longer than the others.
- This gas stove has two Tri Pin brass burners to ensure high-quality flames and savings in fuel.
- The ergonomically designed control knobs have a heat-resistant nylon coating to enhance their looks.
- The anti-skid feet are the highlights of this gas stove.
- This gas stove comes with a 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- The Company provides prompt after-sales doorstep service that endears them to the modern-day homemaker.
We have seen some of the best gas stove models in each category. It should make your job easy to buy the right one for your house. Let us now look at some the questions that come to everyone’s mind while venturing out to purchase gas stoves.
Gas Stove Buying Guide
You have to look at many things when you shop for a gas stove. Any homemaker will tell you that the first thing to look for in a gas stove is the number of burners.
Number of burners
In India, you can see a maximum of four burners in a gas stove. They come in four different sizes depending on the number of burners. Nor many people opt for the single burner stoves.
They are fit for bachelors or single occupants. Usually, an Indian family will look for the 2-burner or the 3-burner stoves. Some of the women prefer to have a 4-burner gas stove, but it invariably happens that a burner or two remains unused throughout.
Also, the 4-burner gas stoves consume more gas then the 3-burner or 2-burner models. However, you should go according to your needs. If you have a large family of more than five persons, it is better to go for a 4-burner gas stove. You end up saving a lot of time.
Type of Ignition
You have to ensure that you change the battery regularly. Sometimes, the batteries might start leaking. It will not affect the stove in any way, but you might not be able to use the auto-ignition. You might have to switch over to the manual mode.
The gas stoves in the days gone by were simple. They did not have anything except the burners. Today, you see a sea change in the designing of the gas stove.
You have stylish glass finish, aesthetic designs, and toughened glass countertop and so on to match the looks of your modular kitchens.
Nowadays, most of the Indian kitchens have chimneys. Therefore, you need the gas stove designs to match up to these stylish modular kitchens. The best ones available in the market are the ones with the tough glass top and the elegant black finish.
Space matters a lot
The kitchens are becoming compact today with space being a constant cause of worry for the homemaker. You have the flat gas countertops that save a lot of space on the kitchen platforms for you.
You need to have some space to keep your essential food items while cooking. A compact gas stove design is the best one to suit your demands.
Would you like your gas stove to wobble while you place your pressure cooker on the burners?
It is a sure recipe for disaster. Ensure that the gas stove has anti-skid feet with rubber heels so that you can position your stove on the platform comfortably and without making the squeaking noise.
The anti-skid feet works on all kitchen surfaces and helps to keep the stove firmly in place. It is necessary to have a stable gas stove to ensure safe cooking.
Check the gas stove before buying it. The burner should emit an even flame as it is the most efficient of all. The burner that does not give out strong flames consumes more gas. Therefore, go for the ones that deliver a blue-coloured and robust flame.
The spacing between burners is essential when you go for the 3-burner or 4-burner gas stoves. You should have enough space between the burners to place large cooking utensils side-by-side.
Ascertain the position of the gas inlet in your kitchen before buying your gas stove. Otherwise, you might have to make structural changes to your kitchen. It is better to go for a gas stove that suits your kitchen instead of making alterations to your kitchen platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have seen the essential to look for in a gas stove. It should make your decision of buying the right kind of gas stove easy.