Depending on your requirements, the latest LG air conditioners use artificial intelligence to enhance or reduce the cooling capacity. In addition, these ACs feature different sensors that automatically sense the outdoor temperature and operational load to set the optimum cooling temperature.
Besides, the inverter compressor in the AI-enabled LG air conditioners can work at different capacities, depending on the operational load. The user can select the desired capacity using the remote control.
Related: Inverter vs Non-Inverter AC
How to use the AI convertible 6-in-1 cooling in the LG AI-enabled AC?
- Switch on the AC and press the ‘Power On’ button on the remote control.
- Press the Mode button one time to set the AC working at 100% capacity.
- The second click reduces the capacity to 80%
- If you wish to reduce the capacity further, the third click takes it to 60%.
- Depending on the outdoor temperature and the number of people in the room, you can reduce the capacity to 40% by clicking the Mode option four times.
- The fifth click takes the operational mode to AI Mode.
- Finally, the sixth click sets the compressor to work at 110% capacity.
Related: Reciprocating vs Rotary Compressor in AC
The benefits of AI convertible 6-in-1 cooling
- Depending on your requirements, you can control the AC’s cooling based on the outdoor temperature and operational load.
- The compressor can work at capacities ranging from 40% to 110% to ensure proper power management.
- As the compressor works at lower capacities, it consumes less power. Therefore, this AI-enabled feature is energy-efficient.
Related: Triple Inverter vs Dual Inverter AC
However, users should note that the Hyper Capacity Mode (110%) remains operational for 90 minutes.