Vacuum cleaners are virtually indispensable home appliances that every home should have. They make it extremely easy to clean floors, walls, ceilings, upholstery, carpets, mattresses, underneath furniture, and other places that your broom and mop would never reach easily.
Besides, the cordless variety makes the Agaro Supreme vacuum cleaner versatile as you can unplug the device from the mains and use it almost anywhere, like cleaning your cars and other places that do not generally have electrical plug points like the attic, balconies, and window ledges, etc.
Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner, 2in1 Handheld & Stick, 400W Brushless Motor, 25 kPa Suction Power
Before we review the Agaro Supreme vacuum cleaner, let us give our verdict. We have been using the Agaro Supreme cordless vacuum cleaner for nearly six months now and must state that we are delighted with its performance. Besides, this cordless vacuum cleaner is available at affordable prices, unlike the Dyson model, which is priced exorbitantly.
While the Agaro Supreme’s performance has no complaints, its features are flexible and handy. Cleaning the machine and removing the debris takes little time. The suction power is good, and its portability makes it one of India’s best cordless vacuum cleaners in 2023. This article will review the Agaro Supreme and compare it with two competitors, Dyson and Kent.
But before that, here are the pros and cons of the Agaro Supreme cordless vacuum cleaner.
Advantages of Agaro Supreme
- The cordless nature makes this appliance versatile and flexible by increasing its utility value.
- This vacuum cleaner is substantially lighter than its immediate competitor, Dyson V11 Absolute Pro.
- The unique feature of LED lights to illuminate dark areas and simplify the cleaning process is the highlight of this machine. The Kent Zoom model also offers a similar feature.
- This vacuum cleaner is a multipurpose cleaning tool that can work exceedingly well on almost any surface.
- Its HEPA filter is another stand-out feature, as it traps the minutest dust particles and allergens.
- The range of attachments does not match the Dyson V11 Absolute Pro but is sufficient for a vacuum cleaner.
- Battery charging time is reasonable, and the battery life is decent, primarily when you use the machine at lower settings.
Drawbacks of the Agaro Supreme
- While the battery life is decent at low settings, it reduces drastically when set to maximum power. Besides, preserving battery life requires you to drop the vacuuming power to low settings, which makes it challenging for more demanding cleaning jobs.
- Though the batteries are rechargeable and durable, spare batteries are expensive. So, you might have to adjust without a spare backup battery.
- Using the machine at its highest settings causes overheating and reduces battery life.
- The Dyson V11 Absolute Pro has better display features than the Agaro Supreme, that only has an LED indicator.
- Finding spare parts for this appliance is not easy.
Agaro Supreme Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner – Review
Dyson V11 Absolute Pro reigns supreme regarding cordless stick vacuum cleaners. But its pricing is its most significant drawback as the average Indian user finds it priced extremely high.
The Kent Zoom model costs substantially less but delivers less than 30 minutes of usage time after a full recharge. Under such circumstances, the Agaro Supreme is a better bet because it offers up to 60 minutes of usage in its lowest suction mode.
The Design – Versatile and Flexible
Cordless vacuum cleaners are in demand because of their portability feature. The versatility and flexibility of the Agaro Supreme cordless stick vacuum cleaner make it one of the best vacuum cleaners in India.
You can use this vacuum cleaner in two types: one as a handheld model, allowing you to clean window channels, car interiors, upholstery, and mattresses, and the other as a stick-held model, enabling you to reach inaccessible places like ceilings, walls, underneath your furniture, fans, etc.
This model has an extension pipe that fits into the machine comfortably. However, the extension pipe increases the overall weight to around 4.0 kg, making it challenging for older adults to use it continuously for extended periods.
The transparent body allows you to watch its functioning at close quarters. Besides, it simplifies your task of emptying the bin as you can see the dust collected inside it.
The absence of the power cord removes all mobility restrictions, allowing you to carry the appliance anywhere in the house. So, this handheld machine is excellent for cleaning car interiors, balconies, and other places in your home that generally do not have electrical plug-point connections.
The Agaro Supreme has a rechargeable 2000 mAh battery that recharges in five hours.
The machine has three adjustable suction modes: low, medium, and high. The design has an LED indicator with blue, violet, and red lights. The blue light is the lowest mode that allows the machine to work for 60 minutes. The violet LED indicator is a medium suction mode that works for 20 minutes. The red LED indicates the highest suction mode that allows the machine to work for 8 minutes.
The Kent Zoom has no LED indicators, whereas the Dyson V11 Absolute Pro has a sophisticated LCD screen that displays various controls and lets you operate comfortably.
Accessories – Adequate
Agaro supplies four different attachments, allowing you to use them differently.
- For instance, the 2-in-1 bristle brush is the most used accessory to remove dust from almost anywhere in the house.
- The motorized brush removes dust from all floors, including carpets and rugs.
- The mattress brush is another popular accessory for cleaning upholstery, mattresses, and car interiors.
- The crevice nozzle is perfect for removing dust particles in inaccessible places like window channels, sofa set joints, wall joints, etc.
The central unit comprises a motor and a transparent bagless container for collecting dust and debris. The 0.5L dust collection container can be emptied with one hand and is designed for hygienic removal.
The machine includes a HEPA filter capable of removing 99.9% of particles, dust, and allergens as small as 0.3 microns.
Motor – Powerful and Efficient
The Agaro Supreme has a powerful 400W brushless DC motor with 25 kPa suction power. The Kent Zoom has a comparatively lower-power motor, making the Agaro a distinctly better appliance.
This motor works on a rechargeable 2000 mAh battery that takes around five hours for a complete charge. Subsequently, the machine can work for eight to 60 minutes, depending on your chosen suction mode.
Performance – Top Class
Performance-wise, the machine is top-class. Depending on your convenience, the 2-in-1 dry vacuum cleaner can work as a handheld or a stick-held machine. The motorized brush is flexible and can be maneuvered beautifully, with the head capable of rotating up to 270 degrees. Thus, it can reach almost every corner of the room and even beneath your furniture.
The motorized brush has an LED light to illuminate dark places and enable you to watch the machine suck all the dust and debris to ensure a 100% perfect cleaning job. The Kent Zoom machine has a similar LED feature, whereas the pricier Dyson V11 Absolute Pro does not.
The mattress brush is excellent for sucking dust from mattresses, sofa cushions, car seats, and other furniture. The rolling bristles catch all debris, including human and pet hair remnants. The hair can get stuck to the brushes and requires manual removal.
The crevice nozzle is perfect for venturing into inaccessible spaces like window railing channels, gaps in your sofa set cushions, computer and laptop keyboards, AC vents, wall crevices, etc.
The 2-in-1 bristle brush is the best accessory for cleaning upholstery, furniture, fans, removing cobwebs, etc.
Operating the machine is easy as you press the trigger and release it to start working. You need not hold the trigger continuously as you do in the Dyson V11 Absolute Pro. Therefore, the Agaro Supreme is more convenient to use. However, the Dyson V11 is a better appliance because it offers better functions and more accessories to deliver flawless cleaning performance.
The Agaro Supreme has a HEPA filter that fits perfectly inside the machine and traps the minutest dust particles to clean your room thoroughly. The dust collects inside the transparent 0.5L chamber that can be emptied quickly. The benefit is that you can monitor the dust levels and empty the container on time. However, We suggest you empty it every time after a vacuuming job. It ensures that the dust does not accumulate inside the machine for extended periods.
How to use the Agaro Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Using the Agaro Supreme cordless vacuum cleaner is easy.
- First, you must ensure that the batteries are adequately charged. The battery can take up to five hours to get fully recharged. It ensures you make optimum use of the machine.
- Depending on the circumstances, decide how you wish to use the machine, as a handheld device or the stick-held option.
- Attach the extension tube if necessary. Alternatively, the accessories fit the handheld device, as well. Select the appropriate accessory according to your requirements.
- Select the required cleaning mode from low suction to high suction using the controls provided on the machine head. Press the +/- button to select your chosen option.
- Press the trigger and release it to start functioning. Pressing the trigger again shuts the motor off.
- Move the vacuum cleaner gently over the surface you wish to clean. Exerting too much pressure is not required because the 25 kPa suction power is strong enough to remove all the dust. However, stubborn debris like hair sticking to the carpets and rugs can be challenging to remove.
- I advise emptying the container after every use. You can open the container easily, remove the filter, and empty its contents into a disposable bag.
- Recharge the machine after use so that it remains ready for use the next time you need it.
Tips on maintenance and cleaning
We have discussed removing the debris every time after using the machine. It keeps the machine clean and improves overall hygiene. However, you must also clean the HEPA filter regularly to enhance the machine’s efficiency.
Let us learn how to clean the filter.
- Remove the filter by disassembling the machine. The process is easy.
- Use a brush with soft bristles to gently wipe the dust out of the sponge filter. The loose dust should come out quickly.
- Stubborn dust can clog the pores and render the filter ineffective. I suggest mixing some shampoo in lukewarm water in a tray.
- Place the filter inside the soap solution for around 15 minutes. The water gradually becomes dirty as the soap penetrates the fibers and removes the dust.
- Remove the filter and press the sponge to drain out residual water.
- Immerse the filter in a tray containing clean water to ensure the dust residue is thoroughly washed out.
- Press the sponge filter to remove excess water.
- Place the filter to dry for around 24 hours. Ensure it is totally dry before using it again in the vacuum cleaner.
- In the meantime, you can use the replacement filter.
Cleaning the brushes is also necessary to ensure the machine’s proper functioning. You can use a dry brush or a microfiber cloth to remove the dust sticking to the bristles. Stubborn hair can get entangled in the bristles, making removing it challenging. You can use your fingers to tug at the hair strands and remove them. Use a dry microfiber cloth towel to clean the machine’s exteriors.
The motor requires recharging before you use the vacuum cleaner. Agaro provides a unique recharging socket you can affix to the walls and place the machine for recharging. The recharging takes around five hours. We advise you not to use the machine at a low charge. Please note the usage timings in the different modes before using the vacuum cleaner.
Here are the Agaro Supreme specifications.
|Parameters||Agaro Supreme Specifications|
|Special feature||HEPA Filter|
|Suction Power||25 kPa|
|Maximum running time||One hour|
|Charging time||Five hours|
|Noise levels||80 dB|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Pricing||Check on Amazon|
How does it compare with Kent Zoom and Dyson V11 Absolute Pro
Agaro Supreme is similar to expensive models like the Dyson V11 Absolute Pro. Similarly, it is similar in many ways to the lowly-priced Kent Zoom.
Dyson V11 Absolute Pro is a technically better vacuum cleaner with high-quality features and more accessories than the Agaro Supreme. For example, the Dyson V11 has a sophisticated LCD screen that enables simple operations and controls. In contrast, the Agaro has a simple LED indicator that glows blue, violet, and red lights to indicate the different usage modes. The +/- button allows you to control the operations. It also shows the battery level, allowing you to control its usage.
The Agaro Supreme can work for a maximum of 60 minutes on its lowest setting. The usage time reduces drastically as you increase the suction power from blue to red. The machine works on a fully charged battery for eight minutes at its highest suction settings. The Kent machine does not offer multiple suction modes and cannot function for over 30 minutes on a full charge. In contrast, the Dyson V11 Absolute Pro can work for two hours on a fully recharged battery.
At the same time, the Agaro Supreme has unique features not found in the Dyson V11 Absolute Pro. The Agaro Supreme works by pressing the trigger and releasing it.
The Dyson V11 requires you to keep pressing the trigger for operating it. The Agaro Supreme has LED lights fitted on its motorized brush, allowing you to use the machine comfortably in poorly lit conditions. The Kent Zoom has a similar feature, but the Dyson does not have it.
The Dyson V11 handheld machine with the motor weighs around 2.0 Kg, making it slightly unwieldy, especially for older adults. In contrast, the Agaro Supreme handheld mode is lighter at around 1.50 Kg.
Overall, the Agaro Supreme is an excellent vacuum cleaner, providing total value for the money you spend on acquiring it. Its versatility and flexibility set it apart from its competitors. Besides, the pricing is attractive and affordable. So, Indian households who cannot afford the pricey Dyson V11 model can settle for a like-for-like alternative in the Agaro Supreme.